Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh, Hello

Dear Journal,
Though I know no one is reading this anymore, I must soldier on. After I thought about brushing my hair, I ate a muffin and contemplated the day. I put on my last clean outfit (a fetching redskirt and navy top) and we shuffled out around 9 and made it to the Jade Museum. Which you know, weirdly was all about Costa Rica even though you know, hello, Guatemala... but whatever. It's like sure all the jade came from there but whatevs man its all about the precolumbian peeps down here. Uhhuh. It was cool even if small and totally lacking a giftshop?! Whatever.

After that more wandering. Some eating. Wandering. Bought shampoo and conditioner. And back for the day until dinner. We 3 are set on a mellow relaxed pace. I'm really looking forward to the beach and though I would have missed the Jade Museum I'm sorry Cath couldn't get us out of here sooner. Because, hello, the beach!

Ah well. So long for now. Some agua con gas and pringles await me. Maybe I'll play some pool or watch a really bad movie.

And I've tried to load pics but to no avail. We'll see.

3 comments:

penelope said...

We're all totally still reading. It's like you're truly on vacay now!

Anonymous said...

I am totally reading, hoping you'll write a word that will help me with my scrabble games.

Anonymous said...

How can a museum not have a gift shop?