Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Korea, right? Maybe?


I've already set myself to: Let's go. Am totally going to be bummed if that teacher recruiter doesn't call me or if he's like sorry, all the contracts i have for you sort of suck, so. Or what if they're all no, we don't want someone who's 35 with a masters degree, and we're not going to let you adventure in our country and pay off your debts and work in our country and warp young minds who desire a conversational ability in speaking english.

I'm already looking forward to someone asking me my blood type (B+), going to an abandoned amusement park on a small island, touring southeast asia, paying most of my CC bills off, and part of my car, and taking a trip into Japan, and eating lots of korean bbq and finding the sbux in busan and the gf pizza options i've heard about, and standing like a slightly larger pocahontas against the backdrop of the mighty, ...uh sea of japan?ocean crashing against the jagged rocks of the shore of my destiny.

Oddly most of my obstacles are money related. Go figure. And my finger prints don't come back until end of october... i hope sooner? But more on that when i feel like meticulously laying out my beurocratic journey in detail for you, because you care. I know you do.



1 comment:

pen said...

obviously we care. and i friggin' love the new template.